Skip to content
August 17, 2017
Terms and Conditions
- All horses selling in the sale should be fit to the best of their potential. They should be healthy horses, exhibiting high body scores, and have a good hair coat.
- Terms of the sale are cash or personal check (US Funds). Registration papers will not be released until checks clear.
- Buyer is responsible for transfer fee, relative to breed association.
- All announcements on the block on sale day take precedence over all printed material.
- All colts will have a negative Coggins and health certificate.
- All colts will be brand inspected before leaving the sale barn.
- Risk of loss will be passed to buyer when the animal is announced sold.
- Horses re-sold after the sale will retain eligibility for the Dakota 50/50 Futurity. Money won in the futurity will be presented to the current owner as stated on the registration certificate on futurity date.
- Selling positions are to be drawn by sale management. Horses sell in catalog order with the exception of the Wild Card.